- Reservations for groups of up to 4 people may be made on our website or through OpenTable. For a group of up to 6 people, call 425-482-4364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
- Under current guidelines, groups may be no larger than 6 people.
- On weekends, we will accommodate walk-ups on a case by case basis. As our capacity is limited, you may have to wait for a table without a reservation.
- A tasting session will last a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Tastings are $20 per person, refundable with a $50 wine purchase. Wine club members benefit from complimentary tastings.
- The tasting consists of five wines. Your wines will be pre-poured in carafes and set at your table.
- Masks are required at all times, except when you are at your table.
- To increase air flow, the garage door will be partially opened. Warm clothes are recommended.
- Outside food is not permitted. We will not be serving food at this time. Glass pours and/or bottle purchases to consume onsite are not available.
- Animals are not permitted; registered service animals only.
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home. If you or a member of your party display signs of illness while visiting the tasting room, we may ask you to leave.
- If you don't want to taste, there's no need to reserve. We remain open for purchases and pickups 11am to 5pm daily.
- Curbside pickup of pre-paid orders remains available. Just give us a call when you are on your way so we can prepare your order for pickup.
Thank you for your understanding and participation in keeping everyone safe and healthy. See you soon!