We are temporarily unable to offer tastings, in adherence to the Governor's restrictions on indoor service. These restrictions will last through at least January 25, 2021. Please read below for more information about reservations.
- Reservations for groups of up to 5 people may be made on our website or through Open Table. For a group of 6 people, call 425-482-4364 or email email@example.com to check availability.
- Under current guidelines we are limited to 6 people per tasting group.
- On weekends, we will accommodate walk-ups on a case by case basis. As our capacity is limited, you may have to wait for a table without a reservation.
- A tasting session will last a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Tastings are $20 per person, refundable with a $50 wine purchase. Wine club members benefit from complimentary tastings.
- All tasters must be present to begin your tasting. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled session, we may offer your spot to another party.
- There are two tasting menu options. Each tasting consists of five wines. Your wines will be pre-poured in carafes and set at your table.
- Masks are required at all times, except when you are at your table.
- Outside food is not permitted. We have cheese and charcuterie boards for purchase. Glass pours and/or bottle purchases to consume onsite are not available.
- Animals are not permitted; registered service animals only.
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home. If you or a member of your party display signs of illness while visiting the tasting room, we may ask you to leave.
- Avennia staff will be wearing masks. A thorough sanitization will be done after each group is finished, as well as at regularly scheduled intervals throughout the day.
- If you don't want to taste, there's no need to reserve. We remain open for purchases and pickups 11am to 5pm daily.
- Curbside pickup of pre-paid orders remains available. Just give us a call when you are on your way so we can prepare your order for pickup.
Thank you for your understanding and participation in keeping everyone safe and healthy. See you soon!