After several required closures in the past months, we have re-opened and are offering tastings by reservation. Of course, the tasting experience looks and feels a little different these days. Our top priority is the health and safety of our guests and staff; therefore, we are following all guidelines set forth by King County and the State of Washington. Please read below for more information.
- Groups may consist of no more than 5 people and all members of the group must be part of the same household.
- Reservations for tastings are highly recommended on weekends and required on weekdays. On weekends, we will accommodate walk-ups on a case by case basis. As our capacity is limited, you may have to wait for your table without a reservation.
- Reservations can be made through Open Table or on our website for groups of four or fewer.
- Under current guidelines we are limited to 5 people per tasting group. For a party of five, please call 425-482-4364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A tasting session will last a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Tastings are $20 per person, refundable with a $50 wine purchase. Wine club members benefit from complimentary tastings. We are only accepting credit cards at this time, no cash please.
- All tasters must be present to begin your tasting. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled session, we may offer your spot to another party.
- Please wait outside of the tasting room when you arrive. A host will greet you.
- Tasting options are a Bordeaux tasting or a Rhône tasting. Each tasting consists of 5 wines. Your wines will be pre-poured in carafes and set at your table.
- Masks are required at all times, except when you are at your table.
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home. If you or a member of your party display signs of illness while visiting the tasting room, we may ask you to leave.
- Bringing your own food is not permitted. We have several charcuterie boards available for purchase. Glass pours and/or bottle purchases to consume onsite are not available.
- Avennia staff will be wearing masks. A thorough sanitization will be done after each group is finished, as well as at regularly scheduled intervals throughout the day.
- If you don't want to taste, there's no need to reserve. We remain open for purchases and pickups 11am to 5pm daily.
- Curbside pickup of pre-paid orders remains available. Just give us a call when you are on your way so we can prepare your order for pickup.
Thank you for your understanding and participation in keeping everyone safe and healthy. We can't wait to welcome you back for tastings. See you soon!