- Reservations for groups of up to 4 people may be made on our website or through OpenTable. For a group of up to 6 people, call 425-482-4364 or email email@example.com to check availability.
- On weekends, we will accommodate walk-ups on a case by case basis. As our capacity is limited, you may have to wait for a table without a reservation.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may not be able to accommodate you.
- A tasting session will last a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Tastings are $20 per person, refundable with a $50 wine purchase. Wine club members benefit from complimentary tastings.
- The tasting consists of five wines. Your wines will be pre-poured in carafes and set at your table.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask. If you are not fully vaccinated, please wear a mask; you may remove it when tasting at your table.
- To increase air flow, the garage door will be partially opened.
- Glass pours and/or bottle purchases to consume onsite are not available. Animals are not permitted; registered service animals only.
- If you don't want to taste, there's no need to reserve. We remain open for purchases and pickups 11am to 5pm daily.
- Curbside pickup of pre-paid orders remains available. Just give us a call when you are on your way so we can prepare your order for pickup.
Thank you for your understanding and participation in keeping everyone safe and healthy. See you soon!