In accordance with a King County mandate, all guests (over the age of 12) visiting the tasting room must provide proof of vaccination or negative Covid test results within 72 hours. More information can be found here.
*If you are just picking up an order or purchasing wine to go, the mandate does not apply.
- Reservations for groups of up to 4 people may be made on our website or through Tock. For a group of up to 6 people, call 425-482-4364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
- We will accommodate walk-ups on a case by case basis.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may not be able to accommodate you.
- A tasting session will last a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Tastings are $25 per person, refundable with a $50 wine purchase. Wine club members benefit from complimentary tastings.
- The tasting consists of four to five wines. Your wines will be pre-poured in carafes and set at your table.
- Masks are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status, and may removed once seated.
- Glass pours and/or bottle purchases to consume onsite are not available.
- Animals are not permitted; registered service animals only.
- If you don't want to taste, there's no need to reserve. We remain open for purchases and pickups 11am to 5pm daily.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to your visit!